Gilson Sieve Accessories simplify sample handling, increase organization and streamline testing procedures.
- Sieve Pans & Covers – Gilson offers an extensive selection of sieve pans and covers in a wide range of sizes from 3in (76mm) to 18in (457mm). Composition is brass or stainless steel in half height, full height and intermediate height sizes.
- Wet Sieving Essentials – This selection of essentials rounds out your sieving needs and includes pans with drains, vinyl tubing, spray bottles, spray fitting for faucets, seal gaskets and a hose clamp.
- Spacers for Acrylic and Metal Test Sieves – Provide a clear space for viewing sieving action of sample material and also ensure proper stack height if fewer sieves than required are used.
- Sample Material Scoops – Ranging in capacities from 3.5 to 85oz, (53 to 2,366ml) sample scoops are for both lab and field use. They are available in aluminum, stainless steel and plastic, and are designed with round bottom, or flat bottom, which makes it easier to collect material at the bottom of the pan.
- Sieve Brushes – From fine to coarse bristles, Gilson’s selection of sieve brushes is designed for safe and thorough cleaning of sieves. Several styles and bristle types are available to choose from.
- Ultrasonic Sieve Cleaners – Designed for faster cleaning, these units gently clean sieve cloth to prevent damage to fragile mesh and avoid blinding of openings. They can also allow for cleaning of multiple sieves at one time. All models are available in both 115V/50-60Hz and 220V/50-60Hz; the UB-18 model also comes in 240V/50-60Hz.
- Sieve Storage Racks – Wall-mounted or free-standing sieve racks are designed to easily store sieves, prevent sieve damage, and provide easy access to all sieves.
- Sieving Aid – This lightweight silicon dioxide powder is mixed in specimens to help prevent problems from static charges and humidity.
- Automagnet Separator – Strong magnetic properties allow for extraction of ferrous metallic content from sample materials.
- Clean-N-Stor – These units are available as bench-top, stand-alone or attachable (to the SS-8R Tapping Sieve Shaker) devices. They are designed to save time with emptying, cleaning and weighing processes during sieving operations. Each model comes with a collection scoop and soft-bristle cleaning brush.