Gilson’s convenient accessories allow efficient wet-sieving operations while preventing specimen loss.
- Sieving Pans with Drain allow wash water to be drained away directly from wet-sieving operations, reducing the need for decanting.
- Clear Vinyl Tubing attaches to Sieving Pans with Drains to direct water away, or is handy for general lab use.
- Spray Bottle can be used to soak samples or to thoroughly rinse particles from a sample container.
- Spray Fitting threads onto standard lab faucets and has adjustable flow rates and spray patterns for wet-wash sieving.
- Sieve Seal Gaskets are size-specific to test sieves and used to prevent fluid and sample loss. Available in 3, 8, and 12in.
- Hose Clamp controls flow through vinyl tubing.
- Automatic Aggregate Washers wash samples of aggregate and soil by eliminating fines passing through the No. 200 sieve, removing inconsistencies, and the high cost of manual methods.