MA-656 Non-Mercury Glass Thermometer, -20°—150°C (Total Immersion) with 1° divisions is 12in (305mm) long and SAMA (Scientific Apparatus Makers Association) approved. Thermometer is filled with environmentally safe and non-hazardous blue-spirit liquid. This thermometer is calibrated for total immersion, serial numbered and comes with a statement of accuracy. The single fixed scale is accurate to ±1 division below 105°C (221°F), ±1.5 division above 105°C (221°F), and ±2 divisions above 200°C (392°F).
MA-156 is identical, except that it is calibrated to 3in (76mm) partial immersion.
- -20° to 150°C with 1° divisions
- Blue spirit indicating fluid is non-hazardous
- 12in (305mm) length
- Models available calibrated for total or partial immersion
- SAMA-approved and serial numbered with statement of accuracy
- MA-656 General Purpose Non-Mercury Lab Thermometer, -20°—150°C (Total Immersion), or
- MA-156 General Purpose Non-Mercury Lab Thermometer, -20°—150°C (Partial Immersion)