Data Collection and Reporting Software installs on a user's PC and connects to the MC-60 Low-Capacity Compression Machine, enabling printing of data and reports. The software allows the plotting of Modulus of Rupture (MOR) in lbf/in² vs. time. The plot is automatically scaled to fit 8.5 x 11in plain paper and the peak MOR is printed on the plot to ±0.5% machine accuracy along with specimen and operator IDs, test date, and time. The software comes on a CD with a USB cable.
- Software for MC-60 Hveem Testing Machine enables printing data and reports
- Allows plotting of Modulus of Rupture (MOR) in lbf/in² vs. time
- Plot automatically scaled to fit 8.5x11in paper
- Peak MOR is printed on the plot to ±0.5% machine accuracy
- Data Collection and Reporting Software