The Wireless Concrete Crack Data Logging System precisely measures and records linear displacements of cracks and joints in concrete, masonry, and other solid structures. The logger is mounted on one side of a crack or joint, and a 3.15in (80mm) long stainless steel cable is secured to an eye bolt on the opposite side.
Optional Extension Cables span larger gaps, with cable lengths of 12, 20, 39, and 79in (300, 500, 1,000, and 2,000mm). As the cable coils or uncoils from its mounting on a rotary potentiometer, movements and ambient temperatures are time-stamped and logged.
Concrete Crack Data Loggers have the data storage capacity to record up to 51,062 displacement and ambient temperature measurements in user-defined time intervals from one minute to 91 hours. Resolution of linear movement readings is 0.00012in (0.003mm). The ambient temperature range is -4°–176°F (-20°–80°C) with 1°C resolution.
HM-654 Wireless Concrete Crack Data Logging Kit includes an HM-652 Wireless Concrete Crack Data Logger, a 3.15in (80mm) long stainless steel cable, an eye bolt, and a 1/2AA, 3.6V battery which provides up to four years of battery life. Also included is an HMA-660 Wireless Communication Module, which connects to the USB port of a Windows PC or tablet to allow Wi-Fi data transfer from data loggers at distances of 492ft (150m).
HMA-660 Wireless Communication Module is available as an accessory and can monitor up to 32 HM-652 Concrete Crack Data Loggers. Extension cables are also available for spans that exceed the included 3.15in (80mm) long stainless steel cable.
- Records movement of cracks, joints, and linear displacement in concrete, masonry, and other solid material structures
- Records up to 51,062 displacement and ambient temperature measurements in user-defined time intervals
- Included battery provides up to four years of service
- Wireless Concrete Crack Movement Data Logger Kit
- Wireless Concrete Crack Data Logger
- Wireless Communication Module
- 3.15in Stainless steel cable
- 1/2-AA Battery