4.25in (108mm) Asphalt Core Drill Bit (Closed-Head) is for use with electric or gasoline-powered Core Drills. Coring Bits obtain drilled asphalt cores for evaluation and testing. A core bit is a one-piece unit with seamless construction that attaches directly to the drilling machine; it works best for light to medium-duty applications.
Diamond Coring Bits are designed for wet use and are fast cutting when used as recommended. The bit is 14in (356mm) long and cuts cores up to 13in (330mm) in length. The coring bit can be refurbished when it becomes worn. The final core diameter is approximately 0.25in (6.4mm) smaller than the nominal outside diameter.
- Designed for fast cutting based on application
- Easy connection to the drilling machine
- Meets ASTM and AASHTO standards
- Fits standard core drills with 1-1/4” diameter, 7 threads per inch
- 4.25in Asphalt Core Drill Bit (Closed-Head)