Field CBR Test Sets contain all the components needed to perform field California Bearing Ratio tests for in-situ strength determinations of soils. Two models are available, each equipped with a loading jack and manual crank.
BR-12 Field Test Set has a two-speed jack with 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity and 3.5in (89mm) total travel.
The BR-13 Test Set is equipped with a three-speed jack, also with 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity, but 2in (51mm) of travel.
Each Test Set also includes 2,000lbf and 5,000lbf Load Rings with dial gauges, Swivel Base for the Jack, Penetration Piston with Connector and Extension Sets, two 10lb and two 20lb Surcharge weights, 10lb/10in diameter Surcharge Plate, Support Bridge, and Dial Indicator with magnetic holder. Each component is included with the test sets, and also available separately as a replacement or additional items.
- Contains products needed to perform field CBR testing
- Models available with two-speed or three-speed jacks
- Conforms to ASTM and Army Corps of Engineers standards
- BR-12 CBR Field Test Set, Two-Speed Jack w/ swivel base, or
BR-13 CBR Field Test Set, Three-Speed Jack w/ swivel base
- 2,000lbf Load Ring with Dial Gauge
- 5,000lbf Load Ring with Dial Gauge
- Penetration Piston with Connector & Extension Sets
- Two 10lb Surcharge Weights
- Two 20lb Surcharge Weights
- One 10lb, 10in Diameter Surcharge Plate
- Support Bridge
- Dial Indicator with magnetic holder