MA-560C ASTM Equivalent S37C Non-Mercury Thermometer, -2°— 52°C liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Solvents Distillation High applications.
This 15.7in (400mm) long thermometer is calibrated for 3.9in (100mm) immersion and has a temperature range of -2°— 52°C with 0.2°C divisions. Non-toxic and non-hazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Temperature range of -2°— 52°C with 0.2°C divisions
- Certified models available
- ASTM Equivalent S37C Non-Mercury Thermometer, -2°— 52°C, with or without Certification