ASTM Equivalent S13C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 155°—170°C liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Loss on Heat High applications.
This 6.9in (175mm) long thermometer is calibrated for Total immersion and has a temperature range of 155°—170°C with 0.5°C divisions. Nontoxic and nonhazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is nonhazardous and nontoxic
- Temperature range of 155°—170°C with 0.5°C divisions
- Certified models available
- ASTM Equivalent S13C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 155°—170°C, or
- ASTM Equivalent S13C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 155°—170°C w/5-point Calibration