This total immersion 14.9in (379mm) ASTM 70F Precision Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 563°—761°F with graduations of 1.0°F.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 70F Precision Use Mercury Thermometer
- Compliant with ASTM E1 and E77 requirements
- Yellow-backed glass with permanently etched graduations
- Acceptable for applications within 563°—761°F range
- ASTM 70F Precision Use Mercury Thermometer, 563°—761°F
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments