The HM-570 Acme Penetrometer measures penetration resistance to determine set times of concrete mixes, mortars and grouts with slump greater than zero. It also determines how variables including temperature, cement, mixture proportions, additions and admixtures affect the setting and hardening time of concrete. The Penetrometer features a cast aluminum base and set of stainless steel penetration needles in a wooden block. A 200lbf (890N) capacity load cell displays loads on a dial gauge in 2lbf divisions. The innovative design features a longer gear rack, making it efficient and easy to operate. A set of six needles is included, enabling multiplication to a maximum reading of 8000lbf. 100 laboratory test data reporting forms are also included.
- Measures penetration resistance for set time determinations of concrete mixes, mortars and grouts
- Determines how variables including temperature, cement, mixture proportions, additions and admixtures affect concrete hardening times
- Features a sturdy cast aluminum base and a longer gear rack for added ease of use
- Has a 200lbf (890N) capacity load cell
- HM-570 Acme Penetrometer
- Set of 6 Penetration Needles
- 100 Laboratory Test Data Reporting Forms