HM-290 6x6in (152x152mm) Concrete Cube Mold is used to create specimens for compressive strength testing, and can also double as a container for mortar penetration and set-time tests. Its rugged steel construction includes hinged-together sides, base and ends. The mold’s wing-nut fasteners allow for quick assembly and easy removal of the mold.
- Solid construction and hinged components
- Mold sample is easily removed from cube
- HM-290 6x6in (152x152mm) Concrete Cube Mold
- Trowels available in curved or straight edge models for lab and field testing
- HM-298 Rubber Tamper for Cube Molds meets numerous standards for consolidating mortar or grout specimens