The rugged SM-41 Production Split-O-Matic Splitter divides large bulk samples through five stages in a single pass. This highly adaptable unit is configured with twelve chutes per stage and chute width is 2in (51mm). Chutes are sloped at 45°. Manually controlled Three-position fraction control gates are positioned for final sample fractions of 1/32. V-bottom chutes precisely align material flow for more accurate divisions. Material Hoppers are sold separately and allow for even distribution of bulk sample for consistent flow of material across the entire width of chutes.
Custom options include up to six splitting stages, chutes with 60° slopes for low-density materials, fabrication with all stainless steel contact parts, specially-sized material hoppers, pneumatic operation for hopper gates and/or fraction gates, fixed fraction models, mounting or positioning fixtures, and special collection pans. Inquire for other special features customized for your application.
- Ideal for fast, accurate separations of large samples in production or pilot-plant facilities
- Efficiently prepares test samples in just one pass
- Three-position fraction control gates allow controlled final sample fraction
- V-bottom chutes precisely align material flow for more accurate divisions
- Compliant with multiple ASTM and AASHTO standards; Contact us for specific standards requirements
- SM-41 Gilson Production Split-O-Matic® Splitter