Production Split-O-Matic Splitters accurately divides large amounts of bulk sample material through three or five stages in a single pass. Manually controlled three-position fraction control gates are positioned for final sample fractions of ½, ¼, or ⅛. The chutes are sloped at 45°. V-bottom chutes precisely align material flow for more accurate divisions.
Material Hoppers allow for even distribution of bulk samples for a consistent flow of material across the entire width of chutes. The Production series allows this unique Gilson design to be adapted to different applications and sampling environments. These units are frequently ordered with custom designs or special fabrication for installation in production or pilot-plant facilities.
Select from a range of models with a varying number of stages, chutes per stage, selectable fractions, chute width, and chute slope to suit your application. The chart below includes our most popular Production Split-O-Matic configurations.
Note: Material Hoppers and Sample Pans are sold separately for design flexibility.
Click the Comparison Table above to enlarge, print, or download.
Contact us to discuss a custom design, other special features, or requirements best suited for your application. Custom options include:
- Chutes with 60° slopes for low-density materials
- Fabrication with all stainless steel contact parts
- Specially-sized material hoppers
- A pneumatic operation for hopper gates and/or fraction gates
- Fixed-fraction models
- Mounting or positioning fixtures
- Special collection pans
- Up to six splitting stages
- Ideal for fast, accurate separations of large samples in production or pilot-plant facilities
- Efficiently prepares test samples in just one pass
- Three-position fraction control gates allow controlled final sample fraction
- V-bottom chutes precisely align material flow for more accurate divisions
- Production Split-O-Matic Splitter