Production Split-O-Matic Splitter divides large bulk samples through three stages in a single pass. This highly adaptable unit is configured with four chutes per stage and the chute width is 12in (305mm). Chutes are sloped at 45°. Manually controlled three-position fraction control gates are positioned for final sample fractions of ½, ¼, or ⅛. V-bottom chutes precisely align material flow for more accurate divisions. Material Hoppers are sold separately and allow for even distribution of bulk sample for a consistent flow of material across the entire width of chutes.
Custom options include up to six splitting stages, chutes with 60° slopes for low-density materials, fabrication with all stainless steel contact parts, specially-sized material hoppers, a pneumatic operation for hopper gates and/or fraction gates, fixed fraction models, mounting or positioning fixtures, and special collection pans. Inquire for other special features customized for your application.
- Ideal for fast, accurate separations of large samples in production or pilot-plant facilities
- Efficiently prepares test samples in just one pass
- Three-position fraction control gates allow controlled final sample fraction
- V-bottom chutes precisely align material flow for more accurate divisions
- Production Split-O-Matic Splitter w/ (4) 12in Chutes