Heavy-Duty Chipmunk Jaw Crushers allows for easy size reduction of hard rock, ores, and minerals with minimal power consumption. Reversible jaw plates extend service life and the stationary jaw lifts easily from the frame for cleaning the inner parts. Sealed heavy bronze bearings are protected from dust and dirt, and lubricated by grease cups. Jaw size is 4x9in (102x229mm) with a 4x2.375in (102x60mm) opening. Reduction adjusts for 1/16—5/8in (1.6—15.9mm) particle size. Maximum feed size is 2.4x4in (56x76mm), with an 800lb (363kg) capacity per hour. A Dust Enclosure Bench and Replacement Filter are available options to both.
All parts can be reached easily for cleaning and maintenance. The crushers are made of wear-resistant alloy steel, have sealed bronze bearings and alloy steel shafts. They come with Sample Pan, Feed Hopper, Belt Guards, and Flywheel. An electric motor starting switch also comes with each unit, but the switch must be installed on-site. Single-phase motors can be configured for 110V or 220V operation, while three-phase motors enable the units to operate on 220V or 440V power sources.
- LC-35 is 3hp/1 Phase motor while LC-36 is 3HP/3 Phase motor
- Grease cups eliminate need for special greasing tools
- Bearings can be easily replaced
- 2.24x4in (56x76mm) maximum feed size
- 800lb capacity per hour
- Heavy-Duty Chipmunk Jaw Crusher (1 Phase/110 or 220V or 3 Phase/220 or 440V)
- Electric Motor Starter Switch (must be installed on-site)
- Sample Pan
- Feed Hopper
- Belt Guards
- LCA-91 Dust Enclosure Bench for pulverizers and crushers helps contain nuisance dust during operations
- LCA-92 Replacement Filter for Dust Enclosure Bench is easily removed and replaced as needed