This apparatus meets test standards for fineness of Portland, and other hydraulic cements, fly ash, natural pozzolan, masonry cement, and similar materials requiring a constant-pressure water wash apparatus.
- Spray Apparatus consists of valve, pressure gauge, piping, and spray nozzle. It is useful for any wet sieving application. Gauge is 4.5in (114mm) diameter, and graduated in psi to 30psi max. Red pointer indicates maximum reached.
- Hose Connector is a 2ft flexible hose connector. Threaded end connects to valve of WT-1; other end fits standard garden hose outlet, and has screw-in fitting for attachment to sink faucet.
- Fineness Test Sieve has one-piece brass frame and No.325 stainless steel wire cloth. The frame is 2in (50.8mm) diameter, and 3in (76.2mm) deep from rim to cloth. To have the WT-23ESB Test Sieve verified to ASTM E 11 Calibration or Inspection Grade, see separate listing for Test Sieve and Screen Tray Verification and Services. User calibration with NIST Standard Cement No. 114, available separately as BS-50, is required.
- Two-Piece Nickel Plated Sieve Frame may be used with WTA-49 No.325 Mesh Disc, purchased separately, to perform the fineness test as specified. The WT-62 frame is easily disassembled by removing three screws to replace the disc.
- #325 Stainless Steel Mesh Disc is used with the Two-Piece Nickel Plated Sieve Frame, and can be verified to ASTM E 11 Calibration or Inspection Grade.User calibration with NIST Standard Cement No. 114, available separately as BS-50.
- NIST Standard Cement No.114 is available for calibration of fineness test sieves in accordance with ASTM C 430 and AASHTO T 192. Each package consists of twenty standard sample units in individual sealed vials and is supplied with a NIST certificate.