ASTM S56C Non-Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 19°—35°C, with graduations of 0.02°. These total immersion thermometers are specified for use in bomb calorimeter testing, and can be used for other applications within their range. Total length is 23.6in (600mm).
- Meets ASTM E1, E77, E2251 requirements
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable indicating fluid
- Dark blue fluid is highly visible against white-backed stem
- Acceptable for use in Saybolt Viscosity Testing
- ASTM S56C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 19°—35°C
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well Provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments