ASTM Equivalent S6C Non-Mercury Thermometer, -80°— 20°C liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Cloud & Pour High applications.
This 9in (232mm) long thermometer is calibrated for 3in (76mm) immersion and has a temperature range of -80°— 20°C with 0.5°C divisions. Nontoxic and nonhazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is nonhazardous and nontoxic
- Temperature range of -80°— 20°C with 0.5°C divisions
- Certified models available
- ASTM Equivalent S6C Non-Mercury Thermometer, -80°— 20°C, or
- ASTM Equivalent S6C Non-Mercury Thermometer, -80°— 20°C w/5-point Calibration