MA-564C ASTM Equivalent S41C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 98°—152°C liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Solvents Distillation High applications.
This 16in (410mm) long thermometer is calibrated for total immersion and has a temperature range of 98°—152°C with 0.2°C divisions. Nontoxic and nonhazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Temperature range of 98°—152°C with 0.2°C divisions
- Available with or without certification
- ASTM Equivalent S41C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 98°—152°C, with or without Certification