ASTM Equivalent S20C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 57°— 65°C liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Saybolt Viscosity High applications.
This 11in (280mm) long thermometer is calibrated for Total immersion and has a temperature range of 57°— 65°C with 0.5°C divisions. Nontoxic and nonhazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is nonhazardous and nontoxic
- Temperature range of 57°— 65°C with 0.5°C divisions
- Certified models available
- ASTM Equivalent S20C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 57°— 65°C, or
- ASTM Equivalent S20C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 57°— 65°C w/5-point Calibration