ASTM Equivalent S130C Non-Mercury Thermometers, -7°—105°C liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Tag Closed Low High applications.
This 12in (305mm) long thermometer is calibrated for Total immersion and has a temperature range of -7°—105°C with 0.5°C divisions. Nontoxic and nonhazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is nonhazardous and nontoxic
- Temperature range of -7°—105°C with 0.5°C divisions
- Certified models available
- ASTM Equivalent S130C Non-Mercury Thermometers, -7°—105°C, or
- ASTM Equivalent S130C Non-Mercury Thermometers, -7°—105°C w/5-point Calibration