MA-521C ASTM Equivalent S116C Non-Mercury Thermometers, -18.9°— 25.1°C liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Tag Closed Low High applications.
This 24in (614mm) long thermometer is calibrated for total immersion and has a temperature range of 18.9°— 25.1°C with 0.01°C divisions. Non-toxic and non-hazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Temperature range of 18.9°— 25.1°C with 0.01°C divisions
- Certified models available
- ASTM Equivalent S116C Non-Mercury Thermometers, -18.9°— 25.1°C, with or without Certification