MA-427F ASTM Equivalent S113F Non-Mercury Thermometer, 30°— 350°F liquid-in-glass Thermometer has identical performance characteristics to ASTM Thermometers, but has not yet been evaluated by ASTM for Bituminous Softening Point High applications.
This 16in (410mm) long thermometer is calibrated for total immersion and has a temperature range of 30°— 350°F with 1.0°C divisions. Non-toxic and non-hazardous dark blue indicating fluid shows up well against the white background. A “T” suffix on the model number indicates a thermometer supplied with five-point certification by an ISO/IEC accredited laboratory.
- Same performance characteristics as ASTM Thermometers
- Safe blue indicating fluid is non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Temperature range of 30°— 350°F with 1.0°C divisions
- Certified models available
- ASTM Equivalent S113F Non-Mercury Thermometer, 30°— 350°F, with or without Certification