MA-216C ASTM 20C Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer has a range of 57°—65°C with graduations of 0.1°C. The thermometer is 10.8in (275mm) long with total immersion. It comes with a Certificate of Compliance to ASTM E1 and E77 requirements.
MA-216CT Saybolt Thermometer is identical, but with a NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- Meets ASTM strict manufacturing tolerances
- Acceptable for applications within 57°—65°C range
- MA-216C ASTM 20C Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 57°—65°C, or
MA-216CT ASTM 20C Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 57°—65°C (w/ NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration)
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments