This total immersion 10.8in (275mm) MA-453F ASTM 108F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 230°—290°F with graduations of 0.5°F. The MA-453FT Thermometer is the same, but also comes with a NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 108F Saybolt Viscosity Use indicating instrument
- Acceptable for applications within 230°—290°F range
- ASTM 108F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 230°—290°F, with or without NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments