Rugged SHS Crane Scales make weight determinations of bulk field samples and large items fast and easy. The CE-marked scales feature die-cast metal frames and a 360° rotary safety hook, offering an advantage over platform scales when weighing hard to position items. Overload is rated to 150% of total capacity with full-range taring. Weighing units are selectable in pounds or kilograms and the peak hold feature retains maximum weights. Simply connect the unit to a sturdy, overhead supporting member and the large red LED display with 0.6in (15mm) digits will show the reading. An included remote control promotes safe operation for selecting units, hold functions and zeroing. Is programmable to auto shut-off to save battery life. Rechargeable lithium batteries operate up to 20 hours continuously, making the units ideal for long-lasting use in the field. A 100-240V/50-60Hz battery charger is included. Standard AA batteries can also be used for operation.
CP-52 Adam Crane Scale has 100lb capacity with 0.02lb readability. CP-53 has a 300lb capacity and 0.05lb readability, and CP-56 is 600lb with 0.1lb readability.
- Fast, easy weight determinations of bulk field samples and large items
- 360° rotary safety hook offering optimal suspension position
- Selectable weighing units, hold functions and zeroing managed via handy remote control
- Convenient peak hold feature retains maximum weight
- Easy-to-read LED screen
- 1-year warranty
- SHS Crane Scale (100, 300 or 600lb capacity)
- 100-240V/50-60Hz battery charger