Ultrasonic Rotating 8in Sieve Cleaner features heated operation and a 37kHz ultrasonic frequency for the effective cleaning of both coarse contaminations and fine mesh surfaces. The stainless steel 7.5gal (28.4L) tank can accommodate the cleaning of four full-height 8in (203mm) sieves up to a temperature of 176°F (80°C), the maximum temperature before ultrasonic cleaning action begins to decrease. Electrically operated rotation baskets rotate the sieves at an angle during cleaning to allow contaminants to fall to the bottom of the cleaning tank, significantly increasing cleaning throughput in high-volume labs.
Two operating modes ensure the removal of contaminants. Pulse mode produces intermittent bursts of power for intense cleaning, and Sweep mode creates small variations in frequency for more uniform and thorough cleaning. LED display illuminates when Pulse mode is activated and when the set temperature is reached.
The unit features a 30-minute timer with automatic shut-down. Continuous operation with manual shut-off is also available. Automatic shut-down also occurs at 90°C to prevent equipment/unit damage or after 8 hours to prevent unintended operation. The stainless steel case incorporates a rear-facing drain with a valve located on the side for easy access. The unit operates on 115V, 60Hz power and is CE, CSA, and cTUVus marked.
- Accommodates the cleaning of four full-height 8in (203mm) sieves
- Heating range of 86° to 176°F (30 to 80°C), in 5° increments to minimize cleaning time
- 37kHz ultrasonic frequency for coarse or fine mesh sieves
- Rotating holder for quick throughput
- Stainless steel case and tank
- Sealed display and elevated feet
- 30min timer with automatic shut-down or continuous operation with a manual shut-off
- Automatic shut-off after 8 hours or at 90°C
- Four cleaning modes
- CE, CSA, and cTUVus marked
- 2-year warranty
- Ultrasonic Rotating 8in Sieve Cleaner