Toxic Interface Units allow safe flexible-wall permeability testing by providing a barrier against toxic or corrosive chemicals in contaminated samples. Two chambers are required between the Control Panel and Permeability Test Cell to prevent chemicals from entering the panel and venting into the atmosphere. Contaminants are isolated to the sample and the lower half of each interface chamber. The lower section of the chamber consists of a base, stainless steel tube, and zero-volume change ball valve. The tube and base are sealed with an O-Ring, and a diaphragm separates chemicals from the water within the test cell. The position of the diaphragm can be viewed through the clear polycarbonate top section.
HM-914 has a 180cc capacity.
HM-916 model has a 500cc capacity.
- Isolates samples to protect against contamination by toxic chemicals
- A clear polycarbonate top allows for visibility of the diaphragm position
- Available with two capacities
- Toxic Interface Unit (180 or 500cc capacity)
- (4) 5ft long Tubing, 1/8in OD