LP-10 Ductility Tester, Temperature-Controlled is mounted in a stainless steel water bath to precisely control test temperatures, and can test three standard ductility specimens simultaneously. The heating/cooling fluid circulation system uses an immersion heater and refrigerating unit to digitally regulate temperatures from 5° to 25°C ±0.5° (41° to 77°F ±0.9°). Temperature set points are programmed through the digital controller/display. Dual safety thermostats prevent temperature over-runs. Operation is vibration-free with a maximum stroke of 1,500mm and constant travel speed of 50mm per minute maintained via a direct-drive motor. Maximum force is 300 ±0.1N (67 ±0.02lbf). A traveling pointer indicates exact position of the carriage on a fixed scale. The ductility tester is housed in an enamel outer steel case, with fiberglass-insulated interior stainless steel walls.
Ductility Molds and Base Plates are used for testing specimens and sold separately.
- Able to test three specimens simultaneously
- Heating and cooling circulator digitally regulates temperatures
- Vibration-free operation
- Direct-drive motor maintains constant speed
- Ductility Tester, Temperature-Controlled (115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz)
- Digital Controller/Display