Tag Open Cup Tester determines flash and fire points of liquids at temperatures up to 325°F (168°C), and flash point of cutback asphalts with temperatures at 200°F (93°C) or lower. This tester is electrically-heated, and has stepless variable heat control for accurate control of the rate of temperature rise in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards. It is equipped with a cast aluminum base and plated brass liquid bath with constant level overflow. It includes a borosilicate glass sample cup, pivoting ignition taper with pilot light and reference bead, and a pivoting thermometer holder. Product dimensions are 10x17.5x11.5in (254x445x292mm).
- Electrically heated
- Stepless variable heat control
- Meets ASTM and AASHTO standards
- Rugged base constructed of cast aluminum
- Liquid bath has constant level overflow
- Tag Open Cup Tester (120V/60Hz or 230V/50-60Hz)