Tag Open Cup Flash Tester determines flash and fire points of liquids at temperatures up to 325°F (163°C), and the flashpoint of cutback asphalts with temperatures at 200°F (93°C) or lower. This tester is heated electronically and has stepless variable heat control for accurate control of the rate of temperature rise in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards.
It is equipped with a heater and cast aluminum base. It includes a plated brass liquid bath with constant level overflow, borosilicate glass sample cup, pivoting ignition taper with pilot light, reference bead, and a pivoting thermometer holder. Product dimensions are 10x17.5x11.5in (254x445x292mm).
- Electrically heated
- Stepless variable heat control
- Meets ASTM and AASHTO standards
- Rugged base constructed of cast aluminum
- Liquid bath has a constant level overflow
- Tag Open Cup Flash Tester (120V/60Hz or 230V/50-60Hz)