Specialty Asphalt Furnaces & Ovens
Our line of Specialty Asphalt Ovens and Furnaces includes models to meet specific requirements of AASHTO and ASTM asphalt test methods.
- Gilson Asphalt Content Furnace offers accurate and easy-to-use manual operation, with accuracy comparable to automatic-weighing models. This model provides an environmentally friendly alternative to the use of solvents and features a 30-45 minute process time for standard 1,200 to 1,800g samples.
- Thermolyne NCAT Asphalt Content Furnace has automated features and provides an environmentally-friendly process for asphalt binder ignition testing. Its design eliminates the cost of and need for handling and disposing of solvent.
- Gilson Rolling Thin Film Oven (RTFO) with its advanced automated design and sturdy construction, provides reliability and accuracy in measuring heat and air effects on asphalt binder short-term aging properties.
- ATS Rolling Thin Film Oven (RTFO) used in testing asphalt binder materials and the simulation of short-term aging. This oven has automated features to make RTFO testing easy.
- Pyrolytic Oven replaces the obsolete Pyro-Clean Oven for safe and effective cleaning of laboratory glassware and other items. This upgraded version is automated, environmentally-friendly, safe, and efficient in the lab, and reduces risks from managing and disposing of hazardous waste.