The PT-82 Saybolt Viscometer Bath accurately determines viscosity of petroleum liquids at temperatures from ambient to 464°F (240°C). The PID controller maintains ±0.05°F (±0.03°C) temperature uniformity throughout operating range and provides quick temperature stabilization while protecting from over-temperature control. Set-point temperatures are displayed in °F/°C and the built-in cooling coil circulates tap water or refrigerated coolant through for operation at near-ambient temperatures.
The enameled steel cabinet has specimen area backlighting for ultimate visibility, leveling feet to provide a stable base and sliding draft shields. The 19L insulated stainless steel bath has an overflow pipe and drain valve to simplify filling to the required level. Flasks for 60ml samples can be centered easily on the removable, chemical-resistant alignment plate. The unit comes with four thermometer supports, four chained corks, withdrawal tube, tube nut and orifice wrenches, two port closures and four port covers and oil strainer. Saybolt tubes, flasks, orifices and withdrawal pipettes must be selected based on specimen properties.
- Accurate viscosity determinations of petroleum liquids at temperatures from ambient to 464°F (240°C)
- PID controller maintains ±0.05°F (±0.03°C) temperature uniformity while protecting from over-heating
- Built-in cooling coil consistently circulates tap water or refrigerated coolant
- Enameled steel cabinet with specimen area backlighting promotes ultimate visibility
- 19L insulated stainless steel bath with overflow pipe and drain valve simplifies filling to the required level
- Saybolt Viscometer Bath
- Four thermometer supports
- Four chained corks
- Withdrawal tube
- Tube nut
- Orifice wrenches
- Two port closures
- Four port covers
- Oil strainer