Quartermaster Asphalt Sample Divider quickly and accurately divides large bulk samples required in Superpave specifications for quality control analysis. Hot-Mix Asphalt (HMA) samples of 120lb (55kg) or more are easily reduced, ensuring representative samples for consistent laboratory results.
The user loads a bulk HMA sample evenly into the hopper and then releases the handle, causing the sample to fall through the divider, distributing it into the four included galvanized steel sample buckets. Rugged two-part steel construction is durable enough to withstand field conditions and allows portability between job sites.
Using sturdy cotton Bucket Liner Sample bags allows direct collection of finished specimens to streamline sample handling. Four Bucket Liner Bags are included and are made of fabric and thread temperature rated to 400°F (204°C).
- Quickly and safely divides bulk asphalt samples for testing
- One person can easily collect and secure samples
- Rugged construction stands up to field use
- Bucket-Liner Sample Bags streamline sample handling
- Proven history of significantly reducing sample bias
- Large hopper reduces handling of hot material during preparation of laboratory specimens
- Gilson Quartermaster Asphalt Sample Divider
- (4) Galvanized Steel Sample Buckets
- (4) Bucket-Liner Sample Bags