Gilson’s line of infrared thermometers provide accurate on-the-spot monitoring of asphalt paving operations, concrete surfaces and more. See also Gilson's Thermal Imaging Cameras.
- Digital Infrared Thermometer has a temperature range of -76° to 932°F (-60° to 500°C) and performs well in many construction environments.
- Infrared/Thermocouple Thermometer with 8-point circular laser-aiming precisely measures temperature from a distance. Has selectable IR or probe functions.
- Traceable® Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer is a point-and-shoot device that immediately shows accurate remote surface temperatures with a 12:1 field of view.
- Traceable® Pocket Infrared Thermometer is used in the field for on-the-spot surface temperature readings and has a temperature range of -67 to 482°F (-55 to 250°C).
- Infrared / Thermistor Pen takes surface and penetration temperature measurements. Infrared temperature range is -28 to 428°F (-33° to 220°C), while thermistor range is -58°to 302°F (-50° to 150°C).
- Traceable® Infrared Memory/Alarm Thermometer with laser for accurate targeting and selectable °C/°F capability. Temperature range is 0° to 788°F, -20° to 420°C.
- Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer offers precision spotting of target area and increased accuracy. Temperature range is -76° to 1,600°F (-60° to 900°C).