Infrared Thermometers measure thermal radiation from a distance and provide immediate readings of hot and cold surface temperatures. They are used to measure temperature gradients for different applications and materials, including asphalt pavements and concrete surfaces. Gilson’s line of handheld infrared thermometers is available in various temperature ranges, distance to spot ratios, and thermocouple probe-capability to meet specific testing requirements.
- Digital Infrared Thermometer has a -76° to 932°F (-60° to 500°C) temperature range with selectable temperature units. This heavy-duty non-contact infrared thermometer measures surface temperature from a distance in hard to reach areas.
- Infrared/Thermocouple Thermometers provide precise temperature measurements at a distance. Temperature range of -76° to 1,157°F (-60° to 625°C). Equipped with port for Type K thermocouple probes. Available with or without NIST certification.
- Traceable® Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer is a point-and-shoot device. It gives instant, accurate readings and can measure surface temperatures at a distance. Temperature range is -76 to 1,022°F (-60 to 550°C). Range increases to -83 to 2,552°F (-64 to 1,400°C) with Type K thermocouple probe measurements.
- Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer offers precision spotting of the target area with high accuracy. Temperature range is -76° to 1,600°F (-60° to 900°C). This laser thermometer has programmable alarms for low and high temperature.
- Traceable® Pocket Infrared Thermometer is easy to use for instant no-touch, non-invasive surface temperature readings. Laser beam allows precise target sighting. It has a temperature range of -67 to 482°F (-55 to 250°C). NIST-Traceable.
- Infrared/Thermistor Pen is a dual-purpose device used for both surface and penetration temperature measurements. The IR thermometer measures surface temperatures at a range of -28 to 428°F (-33° to 220°C). The thermistor provides penetration temperature measurements at a range of -58°to 302°F (-50° to 150°C).
- Traceable® Infrared Memory/Alarm Thermometer with laser for precise on-the-spot and distance target sighting of liquids and solids. Features a 9-memory capacity, high/low temperature alarm, and adjustable emissivity. Temperature range is 0° to 788°F (-20° to 420°C). NIST-Traceable.