Infrared thermometers convert infrared (IR) energy to an electrical signal, compensate for ambient temperature, then provide a measurement in units of temperature. This type of temperature determination is useful when contact with an object is not possible or other types of sensors cannot be used.
- Digital Infrared Thermometer provides an economical and heavy-duty IR temperature measurement solution. Circular laser pointer and maximum temperature display. -76°–932°F (-60°–500°C) temperature range.
- Infrared/Thermocouple Thermometers has a temperature range of -76°–1,157°F (-60°–625°C) and provides application flexibility with a Type K thermocouple port and adjustable emissivity. Available with or without NIST certification.
- Traceable® Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer is a professional-grade with long-range (30:1) Distance to Spot ratio and dual-laser aiming system for precise target spotting. Adjustable emissivity for accurate measurements on a variety of materials. -76°–1,600°F (-60°–900°C) temperature range. Programmable alarms for low and high temperature.
- Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer offers precision spotting of the target area with high accuracy. Temperature range is -76° to 1,600°F (-60° to 900°C). This laser thermometer has programmable alarms for low and high temperature.
- Traceable® Pocket Infrared Thermometer provides convenient temperature spot-checking. Adjustable emissivity for accurate measurements on a variety of materials. -67–482°F (-55–250°C) temperature range. NIST-traceable.
- Traceable® Infrared Memory/Alarm Thermometer with laser for precise distance targeting. Adjustable emissivity for accurate measurements on a variety of materials. Nine memory sets of four values, high/low temperature alarm. Temperature range: 0°–788°F (-20°–420°C). NIST-traceable.
- Infrared / Thermocouple Thermometer with a temperature range of -27°— 428°F (-33°— 220°C) and has a foldable 4in (102mm) thermocouple probe with a temperature range of -67°— 630°F (-55°— 330°C)