Infrared thermometers convert infrared (IR) energy to an electrical signal, compensate for ambient temperature, then provide a measurement in units of temperature. This type of temperature determination is useful when contact with an object is not possible or other types of sensors cannot be used.
Gilson's infrared thermometers include the following models:
- Digital Infrared Thermometer provides an economical and heavy-duty IR temperature measurement solution. Circular laser pointer and maximum temperature display. -76°–932°F (-60°–500°C) temperature range.
- Infrared/Thermocouple Thermometersprovide application flexibility with a Type K thermocouple port and adjustable emissivity. -76°–1,157°F (-60°–625°C) temperature range. Available with or without NIST certification.
- Traceable® Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer is professional-grade with long-range (30:1) Distance to Spot ratio and dual-laser aiming system for precise target spotting. Adjustable emissivity for accurate measurements on a variety of materials. -76°–1,600°F (-60°–900°C) temperature range. Programmable alarms for low and high temperature.
- Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer offers precision spotting of the target area with high accuracy. Temperature range is -76° to 1,600°F (-60° to 900°C). This laser thermometer has programmable alarms for low and high temperature.
- Traceable® Pocket Infrared Thermometer provides convenient temperature spot checking. Adjustable emissivity for accurate measurements on a variety of materials. -67–482°F (-55–250°C) temperature range. NIST-traceable.
- Infrared/Thermistor Pen is capable of both surface and penetration temperature measurements. IR thermometer surface temperature range: -28–428°F (-33°–220°C) Thermistor penetration temperature range: -58°–302°F (-50°–150°C).
- Traceable® Infrared Memory/Alarm Thermometer with laser for precise distance targeting. Adjustable emissivity for accurate measurements on a variety of materials. Nine memory sets of four values, high/low temperature alarm. Temperature range: 0°–788°F (-20°–420°C). NIST-traceable.