BO-63 Series Large Cabinet Ovens have double-door access to 30in (762mm) deep shelves, and an exterior depth of 46in (1,168mm). They are available in electric or gas-fired models with forced-air convection, a 58.3ft³ (1,651L) capacity, and operate on 230V or 460V three-phase power supplies. The ovens come with two reinforced 100lb (45.5kg) capacity nickel-plated wire shelves.
Other standard features include forced horizontal airflow, LED indicating temperature controller, stainless steel interior walls with 4in (102mm) insulation, enameled steel exterior, silicone rubber door gaskets, explosion-venting latches, adjustable air intake, and exhaust dampers, adjustable interior ductwork louvers to balance airflow, and built-in baffles to prevent radiant heat.
A side access control panel is UL-listed and houses the digital controller, blower control push-button, on/off heat switch, adjustable over-temperature safety control, and pilot lights.
- Maximum temperature 550°F (288°C)
- Choose from Electric or Gas-Fired models
- Forced air convection with ±3°C uniformity
- Type 304 stainless steel interior walls with 4in (102mm) insulation and enameled steel exterior
- LED indicating temperature controller
- Accommodates nine shelves on 6in (152mm) centers
- Explosion-venting latches
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers
- Adjustable interior ductwork louvers to balance airflow
- Built-in baffles prevent radiant heat loss
- UL-listed side access control panel
- 58.3ft³ Large Cabinet Oven
- Two reinforced 100lb (45.5kg) capacity nickel-plated wire shelves