Solidly-constructed, the BO-63 series Large Cabinet Ovens have double-door access to 30in (762mm) deep shelves, and an exterior depth of 46in (1,168mm). They are available in electric or gas-fired models with forced-air convection, a 58.3ft3 (1,651L) capacity, and operate on 230V or 460V three phase power supplies. The ovens come with two reinforced 100lb (45.5kg) capacity nickel-plated wire shelves.
Other standard features include forced horizontal air flow, LED indicating temperature controller, stainless steel interior walls with 4in (102mm) insulation, enameled steel exterior, silicone rubber door gaskets, explosion-venting latches, adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers, adjustable interior ductwork louvers to balance air flow, and built-in baffles to prevent radiant heat.
A side access control panel is UL-listed and houses the digital controller, blower control push-button, on/off heat switch, adjustable over-temperature safety control, and pilot lights.
- Maximum temperature 550°F (288°C)
- Choose from Electric or Gas-Fired models
- Forced air convection with ±3°C uniformity
- Type 304 stainless steel interior walls with 4in (102mm) insulation and enameled steel exterior
- LED indicating temperature controller
- Accommodates nine shelves on 6in (152mm) centers
- Explosion-venting latches
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers
- Adjustable interior ductwork louvers to balance air flow
- Built-in baffles prevent radiant heat loss
- UL-listed side access control panel
- BO-63 series 58.3ft3 Large Cabinet Oven
- Two reinforced 100lb (45.5kg) capacity nickel-plated wire shelves