MA-157 Non-Mercury Glass Thermometer, -10°—260°C with 1° divisions is 16in (405mm) long and SAMA (Scientific Apparatus Makers Association) approved. Thermometer is filled with environmentally safe and non-hazardous blue-spirit liquid. This thermometer is calibrated for 3in (76mm) partial immersion, serial numbered and comes with a statement of accuracy. The single fixed scale is accurate to ±1 division below 105°C (221°F), ±1.5 division above 105°C (221°F), and ±2 divisions above 200°C (392°F).
- -10° to 260°C with 1° divisions
- 3in (76mm) partial immersion
- Blue spirit indicating fluid is non-hazardous
- 16in (405mm) length
- SAMA-approved and serial numbered with statement of accuracy
- MA-157 General Purpose Non-Mercury Lab Thermometer, -10°—260°C