MA-157 Non-Mercury Glass Thermometer, -10°—260°C with 1° division is 16in (405mm) long and SAMA (Scientific Apparatus Makers Association) approved. The thermometer is filled with environmentally safe and non-hazardous blue-spirit liquid. This thermometer is calibrated for 3in (76mm) partial immersion, serial numbered, and comes with a statement of accuracy. The single fixed scale is accurate to ±1 division below 105°C (221°F), ±1.5 division above 105°C (221°F), and ±2 divisions above 200°C (392°F).
- -10°—260°C with 1° division
- 3in (76mm) partial immersion
- Blue spirit indicating fluid is non-hazardous
- 16in (405mm) length
- SAMA-approved and serial numbered with the statement of accuracy
- MA-157 General Purpose Non-Mercury Lab Thermometer, -10°—260°C
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack holds thermometers upright and prevents filler separation and reduces the risk for breaking