300g Ultra Class Calibration Weights are highly-polished stainless steel, and designed to provide superior accuracy for analytical and sensitive balances and applications that demand it. They have weight tolerances 40-50% tighter than ASTM Class 1, and equal to or exceeding OIML Class E2.
All weights or sets are available with optional NIST Traceable or NVLAP Certificates. Traceable Certificates document traceability to NIST and compliance with ASTM or OIML specifications. Add “T” to model number to specify a Traceable Certificate. NVLAP Weight Calibration Certificates provide certification to ISO, FDA, ANSI or other requirements. Report format and contents comply with NVLAP requirements. Add "W" to model number for NVLAP Certificate.
- Highly-polished stainless steel
- Tighter weight tolerances
- Models available with NIST or NVLAP Certification
- Calibration Mass, Ultra Class, 300g (with or without NIST or NVLAP Certification)
- Foam-lined protective plastic case and glove