Available with or without NIST Certificate of Calibration, this total immersion 10.8in (275mm) ASTM 81F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer has a measurement range from 445°—465°F with graduations of 0.5°F.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 81F Saybolt Viscosity Use indicating instrument
- Acceptable for applications within 445°—465°F range
- MA-458F ASTM 81F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 445°—465°F, or
MA-458FT ASTM 81F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 445°—465°F, w/NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments