The total immersion 10.8in (275mm) ASTM 80F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer with measurement range from 395°—415°F and graduations of 0.5°F comes with or without a NIST Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 80F Saybolt Viscosity Use indicating instrument meets strict manufacturing tolerance
- Acceptable for applications within 395°—415°F range
- MA-457F ASTM 80F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 395°—415°F, or
MA-457FT ASTM 80F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 395°—415°F w/ NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments