This total immersion 14.9in (379mm) MA-434C ASTM 66C Precision Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 75° to 105°C with graduations of 0.2°C.
The MA-434CT Thermometer is the same, but also comes with a NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 66C Precision Use Mercury Thermometer
- Compliant with ASTM E1 and E77 requirements
- Yellow-backed glass with permanently etched graduations
- Acceptable for applications within 75° to 105°C range
- ASTM 66C Precision Use Mercury Thermometer, 75°— 105°C, with or without NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration