This 16.3in (415mm) MA-422C ASTM 3C General Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from -5°—400°C with graduations of 1.0°C. Immersion is 3in (76mm).
The MA-422CT Thermometer is the same, but also comes with a NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 3C General Use indicating instrument
- Acceptable for applications within -5°—400°F range
- ASTM 3C General Use Mercury Thermometer, -5°—400°C, with or without NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments