MA-218F ASTM 22F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer has a range of 204°—218°F with graduations of 0.1°C. The 10.8in (275mm) long thermometer has total immersion, and is supplied with a Certificate of Compliance to ASTM E1 and E77 requirements.
MA-218FT is identical, but also comes with a NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- Adheres to ASTM strict manufacturing tolerances
- Acceptable for applications within 204°—218°F range
- MA-218F ASTM 22F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 204°—218°F, or
MA-218FT ASTM 22F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 204°—218°F (w/ NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration)
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments