MA-217F ASTM 21F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer has a range of 174°—188°F with graduations of 0.2°C. The thermometer is 10.8in (275mm) long with total immersion. It is supplied with a Certificate of Compliance to ASTM E1 and E77 requirements.
MA-217FT model is identical, but includes certification.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- Thermometers adhere to ASTM's strict manufacturing tolerances
- Acceptable for applications within 174°—188°F range
- MA-217F ASTM 21F Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 174°—188°F, with or without Certification
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments