MA-217C ASTM 21C Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer has a range of 70°—87°C with graduations of 0.1°C. The 10.8in (275mm) long thermometer has total immersion. It comes with a Certificate of Compliance to ASTM E1 and E77 requirements.
MA-217CT is the same, but also comes with a NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM thermometer adheres to strict manufacturing tolerances
- Acceptable for applications within 70°—87°C range
- MA-217C ASTM 21C Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 70°—87°C, or
MA-217CT ASTM 21C Saybolt Viscosity Use Mercury Thermometer, 70°—87°C (w/ NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration)
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments