This total immersion 16.5in (420mm) MA-429C ASTM 12C Gravity Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from -20°—102°C with graduations of 0.2°C.
The MA-429CT Thermometer is the same, but comes with a NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 12C Gravity Use indicating instrument
- Acceptable for applications within -20°—102°C range
- ASTM 12C Gravity Use Mercury Thermometer, -20°—102°C, with or without NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments