This MA-211F ASTM 10F Pensky-Martens High Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 200°—700°F with graduations of 5.0°F. Length is 11.8in (290mm) and immersion is 2.3in (57mm).
The MA-211FT Pensky-Martens Thermometer is the same, but comes with a NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- Pensky-Martens High Use Mercury indicating instrument
- Acceptable for applications within 200°—700°F range
- ASTM 10F Pensky-Martens High Use Mercury Thermometer, 200°—700°F, with or without NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments