ASTM 107C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer with measurement range of 248°—302°C in graduations of 0.2°C. This thermometer has a length of 15.6in (396mm) and immersion of 3.9in (100mm).
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 107C Solvents Distillation indicating instrument supplied with statement of compliance to ASTM E77 and E1 requirements
- For applications with range of 248°—302°C
- MA-471C ASTM 107C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 248°—302°C, or
MA-471CT ASTM 107C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 248°—302°C, (w/NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration)
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments