ASTM 105C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer, 15.6in (396mm) long, with immersion of 3.9in (100mm). Its total measurement range is 198°—252°C, with graduations of 0.2°C.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 105C Solvents Distillation indicating instrument comes with or without NIST Certificate of Calibration
- Used in applications measuring within 198°—252°C range
- MA-469C ASTM 105C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 198°—252°C, or
MA-469CT ASTM 105C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 198°—252°C, (w/NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration)
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack used for storing thermometers vertically helps prevent fluid separation and reduces breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well for temperature-protection and stabilization of glass thermometers used in laboratory ovens