63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe is constructed of brass and is used for sampling fertilizers, foods, pharmaceuticals, and other similar granular materials. The probe is 63in (1,600mm) in length and 1.375in (34.9mm) in diameter.
GP-16 63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe has ten openings with no partitions and it meets ASTM C183/183M and AASHTO T 127 standards for the bulk sampling of hydraulic cement.
GP-22 63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe has ten openings with partitions.
- Choice of ten or eleven openings
- Seamless, extruded brass construction
- Durable, replaceable tip
- The inner tube rotates to open or close sampling holes
- Open-ended handle to easily empty the total sample
- 63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe, 10 Openings (with or without Partitions)