63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe, Brass, is used for sampling fertilizers, foods, pharmaceuticals, and other similar granular materials. Probe is 63in (1,600mm) in length and 1.375in (34.9mm) in diameter. Available in three model variations.
GP-16 63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe has 10 openings with no partitions and it meets ASTM C183/183M and AASHTO T 127 standards for bulk sampling of hydraulic cement.
GP-22 63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe has 10 openings with partitions.
- Choice of ten or eleven openings
- Seamless, extruded brass construction
- Durable, replaceable tip
- Inner tube rotates to open or close sampling holes
- Open-ended handle to easily empty total sample
- 63in Double-Tube Sampling Probe, 10 Openings (with or without Partitions)